17.9.11

Now you see me... Now you don't.

I've just recently watched two korean movies: Windstruck and My Sassy Girl. They're old movies, people have been talking about them years ago, but the loser moi did not watch them that time. haha. They made me laugh my ass off at the beginning and made me cry my eyes out at the latter parts of the movie. I recommend these movies to everyone for those days you just want to relax and have some comfy time alone... that is if you haven't watched them yet like me. :D

Another spontaneous photoshoot I must say. It's a good thing my little brother is getting used to this. haha. Looking back at these photos, I realized that I'm not wearing anything that's originally mine, except for my watch and bracelets. The shirt is my brother's, the sneakers are my mom's and the skirt, well it was actually a pair of shorts: my dad's military shorts. haha. I asked him if I could have them and then DIY'ed them to become a skirt. I hand-stitch my DIY's believe it or not. I'm afraid of the sewing machine. lol. :D


My baby: Jolo the Japanese Spitz. He's wonderful. I love him so much. ♥






My brother was mocking me, thus this face below... hahaha! XD




News flash! The University of the Philippines Pep Squad, won the UAAP cheerdance competition once again! I am oh so proud of my schoolmates! They're so inspiring! Oh! oh! and they went blonde for the competition!! They made me want to go blonde! ICE BLONDE! HAHA! :D




♥ Janine