19.1.12

Walking Alone

I like walking alone
everything around me disappears
It's as if I'm strolling inside an abstract painting
a colorful world of lines, smudges and squiggles
This way, I get to think
I get to think to myself quietly
The soft breeze touches my skin
and makes me shiver slightly
The warm rays of the sun kiss me

I hate walking alone
everything around me disappears
It's as if I'm strolling inside an abstract painting
with gloomy colors and smudges..just smudges
I'm forced to hear unwanted thoughts
It's quiet, and my thoughts are of you
The cold breeze feels like a knife on my skin
it makes me shiver tremendously
The rays of the sun kiss me

as they do, I close my eyes and I see you
I pretend that the kisses are from you
but then, at the moment I open my eyes
that moment, I see that you're not there
The rays of the sun start to burn me
and I continue walking alone...

~JRamos



No comments:

Post a Comment