27.11.11

I can't come up with a title today

well, I guess you just can't get enough photos of yourself sometimes. haha. I just couldn't decide what photo to use, so I decided to use all of them. Pretty good decision if I may say so myself. :))

Anyways, today I woke up and found myself searching for the remote control of the air-conditioner because was I freezing! And then I realized it was off. It was actually the weather that's freezing my ass off. Christmas is so near, my freezing ass can feel it. LOL. :)))



Today I'm wearing comfy clothes. :) the knitted dress is thrifted. You know how much I love thrifting. It's not all about getting cheap stuff. It's more on the thrill of finding really awesome items amongst the mountains of other clothes! :)

ooh! and I DIYed a ring today. It's a kitty cat on a velvet ribbon. :)
The other ring (the cross ring) is from my friend's online shop: https://www.facebook.com/thevintageramp :)



Toodles for now lovelies ~ Janine ♥