19.12.11

Def LEOPARD

It's the start of Christmas vacation... well, for me, not really... atleast not yet... I have to finish the outline for my study first before I go celebrating the vacation. My study is about the microbial shelf-life determination (using accelerated shelf-life testing) of plain and cherry flavored yogurt. Gotta go talk about Lactobacillus, Streptococcus, spoilage yeast and molds *yawn* oops. I just bored myself. :))

Anyways, this is just another random noob photo shoot session using my beloved tripod again. I would like to share that the ginormous white cardigan used to be my mom's. vintage. *grins* And my leopard print top (alas the corny title above. lol.) was bought from my friends online shop. link here: https://www.facebook.com/thevintageramp.


I've been really in to wearing rings and bracelets lately. I don't know how it started. I'm actually collecting rings already. The huge ones. I love how they make a statement.



bangles below are from Malaysia. Indian bangles. They're awesome. My mom and I bought loads of these in different colors.


This cross ring below is still from https://www.facebook.com/thevintageramp. I think I should be payed by being an avid endorser. just kidding. :))) but yes, you should def go check out their shop. :)


I would like to officially introduce you my beloved Japanese Spitz. His name is Jolo.






oh, and if you have time, please do hype my look at lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/look/2809639-Def-LEOPARD

Thanks! Toodles for now ~Janine ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment